The dream of every forex trader is to be successful in the forex market. The forex market is considered as the largest financial market in the world. Because the market is so huge so it’s affected by many factors also. Even when considering all those situations that a trader wants, it is PROFIT. Trader faces many phases to be successful in forex market.
So there are many ways to get success full trades. Very common is, people take services from the best consultancies. It’s one of the most common and successful ways. Many people take trades of their own and try to become successful and many of them achieve a lot but for this, they have to give a lot of time in the market.
For being successful in the market a trader should have the following qualities-
2. Courage to go against the market trends
3. Learning ability
4. Emotional stability
5. Willingness to give up short term desires to build enormous wealth in the future.
If a person wants success then the above qualities are going to help him a lot in his trading then whether it about forex trades or commodity trading or share market. The above qualities are needed because of the nature of the financial market which s highly volatile, fluctuating, and unpredictable.
In the forex market, High IQ, Technical; mathematical and accounting skills are not at all needed. There is no need for expensive software to analyze complex graphs and charts.
Remember the following points in the market-
1. Trading is emotionally driven– the market is made up of greed and fear. It’s the reason many traders give up.
2. There is no perfect metric– there is no single number that divides good trades from bad trades. Forex trading is the game of probability. You need to get comfortable with profit and losses.
3. It takes years to become a master– the forex market is not getting rich scheme. It takes years of practice to master and even then you need to maintain your skills. For every skill, Practice is the only key.
Remember is the forex market there is no limit to what you can achieve. Your potential is limitless. At every point there is an opportunity, All you need is to take it. Because from every point prices will either go up or go down. So at what time what trade you are taking is most important.
Risk management is another important aspect of trading. Getting all –in every trade, Gambling and no stop loss this also happens when there is no risk management. Always maintain a ratio between profits and losses. There should be a point that at this level I can book losses and at this level, I will book profit. The market is going nowhere. You have a chance for trading 5 days a week.
If you are a beginner then work with those who are already in the market for years and follow them. Try to learn things from them every day. Consider Trading is a skill that can be polished only with experience, observation, and practice.